Wednesday, August 22, 2007

yikes!

So when we moved, I walked into the trailer hitch on the back of the uhaul we had rented, leaving me with two ugly bruises that sat over two hard bumps on my poor shin, one each from where the top and bottom of the hitch had hit. The next day, a portable metal shelf fell on my leg, an inch to the right of the trailer hitch injury. It hurt SO BAD, even after lots of ice. I could walk on it comfortably after a little while, though, and I could walk fast on it without much pain after a few days. Anyways, there are still three bumps under my skin, but the bruises are almost gone (it happened Aug 1-2, and I'm still waiting for them to heal up all the way!). I took a picture on the 3rd or 4th to document my poor legs, and here's how it turned out. Do you think I could use some sun in a bottle?! I don't think being a grad student scientist is helping my extreme whiteness.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It's so nice to see someone as white as me:)